- Amazonian Journal of Plant Research (AJPR) is an international journal, published in English 04 issues per year, quarterly on the last day of even number months.
- Amazonian Journal of Plant Research (AJPR) publishes original scientific work in all areas of Agronomy, Agricultural Sciences, Animal Science, and Forest Science.
- Manuscripts must be submitted through the online system at, the site https://www.ajpr.online, by clicking on submit an article. You can also send your article to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. When submitting manuscripts for publication, authors should follow the Instructions to authors. The journal have not article processing charges.
- The abbreviated title of the journal is Amaz. Jour. of Plant Resear. (Altamira, Braz.) and should be used in bibliographies, footnotes and bibliographical references and strips.
- Amazonian Journal of Plant Research (AJPR) is indexed in: Academic Keys, Cabi Abstract, Crossref, Electronic Journals Library, Diadorim, ROAD, Directory of Research Journal Indexing, Genamics Journal Seek, Google Scholar, International Innovative Journal Impact Factor, Index Copernicus International, J-Gate, Journal Seek, Latindex, REDIB, Research Bible, Publons, Rootindexing, Scilit, SIS database, and WorldCat.
- Amazonian Journal of Plant Research (AJPR) is published exclusively in its electronic version starting in 2017, without printed version.
- All submissions to Amazonian Journal of Plant Research – AJPR (ISSN 2594-5092) are initially assessed by an Editor, who decides whether or not the article is suitable for peer review. Submissions considered suitable for peer review are assigned to two or more independent experts, who assess the article for clarity, validity, and sound methodology.
- Faculdade de Engenharia Agronômica/Universidade Federal do Pará, but not receives financial support.